Advanced Pain Relief Now Available
Our practice is among the first in the area to invest in LiteCure, Laser for Life.
Drug free, pain relief is the goal for most of us. Now we can offer you a non-surgical option that truly has the power to eliminate or significantly reduce your pain. Five to ten brief treatments with this powerful laser is all it takes to realize life changing results. LiteCure works by flooding the tissue with photons, energizing the damaged cells and increasing circulation to the painful area. This produces a cascade of healing responses in your body, reducing inflammation, thereby reducing or even eliminating your pain. Treatments take just a few minutes, however the therapeutic effects continues to soothe and heal long after you leave the office.
There is no discomfort during treatment, simply a deep, gentle warmth as your body’s cells respond to the light. There are no known side effects, it is a non-invasive therapy with long lasting results.
Deep Tissue Laser Therapy can dramatically reduce the pain associated with the following:Low Back Strain
- Bulging, Fused or Slipped Discs
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow)
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Arthritic Conditions
- Post Surgical Recovery
- Headaches, including Migraine
- Sports Injuries (Pulled Hamstrings, Calves Etc.)
- Plantar Fasciitis
- And many more joint, muscle, circulatory and inflammatory conditions
How does laser therapy help heal?
Pain results from trauma, inflammation and/or cellular disruption, malfunction, or less than optimal cellular function. Healing and pain relief come with cellular normalization. Photons enable cells to perform optimally by stimulating them to initiate bio-chemical reactions, which produce enzymes and ATP (usable energy).Use of laser light enhances cellular function and it can also encourage the formation of collagen and cartilage in damaged joints and the repair of tendons and ligaments.
What are the biological effects of laser light emitted from devices such as the LiteCure Deep Tissue Laser?
Over 2000 studies have shown that lasers:
• REDUCE PAIN by stimulating cells to produce their own endorphins, a natural pain killer.
• PROMOTE FASTER HEALING by stimulating cells to increase the production of major healing enzymes.
• REDUCE INFLAMMATION through improved lymphatic drainage.
• INCREASE BONE REPAIR SPEED by stimulating fibroblastic and osteoblastic proliferation.
• RELAX MUSCLES and muscle spasms
• DECREASE SWELLING by stimulating lymphatic drainage.
• ENHANCE THE IMMUNE SYSTEM by increasing the number of “killer” cells by 400-900%.
• RE-ENERGIZE CELL MEMBRANES to allow transport of essential nutrients across cell walls (nutrients will not cross an injured or sick cell wall, thus slowing healing) allowing a healthy new cell to grow.
How does Laser Therapy compared to LED Therapy?
Not all light is the same and not all monochromatic light is the same or has equal medical benefit. A number of studies have compared the effectiveness of laser light to LED light and the majority have found laser light to be far more effective, particularly in treating tissue of any significant depth. While LED light therapy does have some beneficial effect, it is limited to superficial tissue treatment only. The preponderance of opinion is that laser light can achieve much greater and deeper stimulative and therapeutically beneficial effects.